South Australian Standardbred Owners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for Owners of Racing and Riding Standardbred Owners

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My ride today
Hi From Saltbush-lodge EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:17 pm by Falcon_Bella

» Falcon, Bella and possibly a couple of Dieago
Hi From Saltbush-lodge EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:11 pm by Falcon_Bella

» Hiya all!!!
Hi From Saltbush-lodge EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:01 pm by Falcon_Bella

» Hello fellow horse lovers
Hi From Saltbush-lodge EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 1:46 pm by Lanata96

» Online SASO Standardbred, and Part Standardbred Show
Hi From Saltbush-lodge EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:52 am by Jaysmama

» Hello im a newbie to this site
Hi From Saltbush-lodge EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:38 am by lesa

» Angel
Hi From Saltbush-lodge EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:08 am by Aus Angel

» im new here
Hi From Saltbush-lodge EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 4:51 am by jaqui dowden

» hi looking for info on a abandoned s/b gelding in the riverland
Hi From Saltbush-lodge EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 11:28 am by cheekyhorse

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Hi From Saltbush-lodge

Go down 
+2
All About the Style
Saltbush-lodge
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Saltbush-lodge

Saltbush-lodge

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Hi From Saltbush-lodge Empty
PostSubject: Hi From Saltbush-lodge   Hi From Saltbush-lodge EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:33 am

Hi guys,

My user name is Saltbush-lodge but my friends call me Kath. I have 15 acres in Port Augusta and a HUGE passion for standardbreds.
At the moment we have 10 horses here, some are re-trainers, some are keepers.

Style is hubby's horse. A bay gelding 16hh

Franco no fear is hubby's horse. A bay gelding 16.2hh and built like a tank. Rolling Eyes

Sonik Lass in my mare, she is 16hh and I generally hack her at local ag shows and we gave dressage a bash, but she prefers jumping and trail riding. Of course a bay lol

Mighty miss jin is my mare 15.3hh and quite the little miss. She has an attitide and is not afraid to use it Razz

Miss Ee Pee Princess is my top show mare, and although she had only been ridden once, she got third in her lead class at the Adelaide Royal.

Trottsie is 14.2 hh and I am breaking her in for my son. She is so quiet she is almost in a coma Sleep Although not properly broken yet I have ridden her around bareback and it was like she had been doing it for years

Smooch is our 4 year old stallion. Still of two heads about whether to geld him and sell him as a show horse, he is a real stunner and I just dont have the time for a stallion so most likely that is what we will do. Unless we get any offers for him entire.

Ace lives here and is a 14hh mare, she is owned by a very lucky girl who will prob join soon and I will let her tell you all about her.

Bobby is here on lease to me, she is 15.2hh TB x Appy and is an absolute joy to ride.

Hippo is my sons 10hh palouse pony, and also has the whole palouse pony attitude going on lol!

Look forward to chatting to you all soon
Back to top Go down
http://www.saltbush-lodge.com
All About the Style

All About the Style

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Hi From Saltbush-lodge   Hi From Saltbush-lodge EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:31 am

Hi all,

Apparently my name is Hubby (refer above), however most call me craig. Laughing

As Kath mentioned, we have 9 and a half horses with two of them being mostly mine.

I'm All Style (Style) is my main riding horse, 16hh bay gelding with the most beatiful personality.

I am a complete beginner when it comes to riding. Have only owned horses for a little over a year and spent a large portion of that not riding after taking a fairly hefty tumble from 16 hands up (for the record, DEFINITELY not Style's fault). I am getting pretty good at handling horses on the ground and learning heaps from and about them, but still have a LONG way to go with riding.

My other horse is Franco No Fear (Franco), a rather tank-like 16.2hh bay gelding. I fell in love with him when I saw him advertised on the net, however when Kath went to get him for me, he had already sold. After a few months, I saw him advertised again and knew immediately that I had to have him. Unfortunately by the time I got him, he had irrepairable damage to his eye which has now lost the use of. I have a bit of confidence to gain before I ride him regularly, but he follows me everywhere when I go out to our back paddock.

I also have a pretty strong connection with Mighty Miss Jin and she seems to be a lot better behaved for me than she does with Kath. Laughing

Kath will no doubt fill you all in further on the rest of our clan.
Back to top Go down
Acey

Acey

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: HIYA   Hi From Saltbush-lodge EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:07 am

Hi Kath and Craig,
I just HAD to join LOL
Back to top Go down
rosie

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Hi From Saltbush-lodge   Hi From Saltbush-lodge EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:00 pm

bobby is MY hors ...dont u forget it...LOL
Back to top Go down
robertd

robertd

Number of posts : 86

PostSubject: Re: Hi From Saltbush-lodge   Hi From Saltbush-lodge EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 3:36 am

hiya kath and hubby lol Smile look foward to hearing more
Back to top Go down
Saltbush-lodge

Saltbush-lodge

Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Hi From Saltbush-lodge   Hi From Saltbush-lodge EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:32 am

ha ha ha rosie

Yes Bobbie has three mums, Amelia me and rosie. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.saltbush-lodge.com
Bandicoot

Bandicoot

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Hi From Saltbush-lodge   Hi From Saltbush-lodge EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 12:08 pm

Hi folks, well, I'm Bandicoot or otherwise known as Renae Kingston-Mayne, or better known as the female half of Aylesbury Lodge..
Back to top Go down
http://www.aylesburylodge.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi From Saltbush-lodge   Hi From Saltbush-lodge Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi From Saltbush-lodge
Page 1 of 1