South Australian Standardbred Owners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for Owners of Racing and Riding Standardbred Owners

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My ride today
hi looking for info on a abandoned s/b gelding in the riverland EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:17 pm by Falcon_Bella

» Falcon, Bella and possibly a couple of Dieago
hi looking for info on a abandoned s/b gelding in the riverland EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:11 pm by Falcon_Bella

» Hiya all!!!
hi looking for info on a abandoned s/b gelding in the riverland EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:01 pm by Falcon_Bella

» Hello fellow horse lovers
hi looking for info on a abandoned s/b gelding in the riverland EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 1:46 pm by Lanata96

» Online SASO Standardbred, and Part Standardbred Show
hi looking for info on a abandoned s/b gelding in the riverland EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:52 am by Jaysmama

» Hello im a newbie to this site
hi looking for info on a abandoned s/b gelding in the riverland EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:38 am by lesa

» Angel
hi looking for info on a abandoned s/b gelding in the riverland EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:08 am by Aus Angel

» im new here
hi looking for info on a abandoned s/b gelding in the riverland EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 4:51 am by jaqui dowden

» hi looking for info on a abandoned s/b gelding in the riverland
hi looking for info on a abandoned s/b gelding in the riverland EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 11:28 am by cheekyhorse

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

hi looking for info on a abandoned s/b gelding in the riverland

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cheekyhorse

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-09-02

hi looking for info on a abandoned s/b gelding in the riverland Empty
PostSubject: hi looking for info on a abandoned s/b gelding in the riverland   hi looking for info on a abandoned s/b gelding in the riverland EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 11:28 am

hi all my friend has a s/b gelding, app 17hh, under 10yo, bay with white marking, put on her property even aftetr telling them she did not want it there to start off with, they left it with no food, water or shelter! I basically am just advertising to see if anyone knows what his story is, what type of education he has done and what type of life he has been leading. He will be rehomed shortly as my friend does not really have the appropriate fencing shelter or feed for him, He has already someone interested in him, but just advertising to try and find his owner. He is not for sale or give away. just want some info, i am aware you can read there brands. thanks. please email me at cheekyone1976@yahoo.com.au if you have any info thanks.
Back to top Go down

hi looking for info on a abandoned s/b gelding in the riverland
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
South Australian Standardbred Owners :: General Horse Discussion :: My Other Breeds-
Jump to: