South Australian Standardbred Owners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for Owners of Racing and Riding Standardbred Owners

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My ride today
Standardbred dressage competition EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:17 pm by Falcon_Bella

» Falcon, Bella and possibly a couple of Dieago
Standardbred dressage competition EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:11 pm by Falcon_Bella

» Hiya all!!!
Standardbred dressage competition EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:01 pm by Falcon_Bella

» Hello fellow horse lovers
Standardbred dressage competition EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 1:46 pm by Lanata96

» Online SASO Standardbred, and Part Standardbred Show
Standardbred dressage competition EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:52 am by Jaysmama

» Hello im a newbie to this site
Standardbred dressage competition EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:38 am by lesa

» Angel
Standardbred dressage competition EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:08 am by Aus Angel

» im new here
Standardbred dressage competition EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 4:51 am by jaqui dowden

» hi looking for info on a abandoned s/b gelding in the riverland
Standardbred dressage competition EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 11:28 am by cheekyhorse

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Standardbred dressage competition

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lizzie

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Standardbred dressage competition Empty
PostSubject: Standardbred dressage competition   Standardbred dressage competition EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 12:19 am

Equus Pony Club is holding a dressage competition with both open classes and SB classes. As a SB rider, you may enter both SB & open classes. They start at Walk/trot classes but also have pony club & prelim classes.
This is the first club to offer dressage competitions just for SBs - if you love your breed please support Equus. If you don't feel confident enough to enter, go along for a look. If the organisers see there is interest, I'm sure they will hold more. They held a SB training day a few months back also. Please support clubs such as Equus that are supportive of our breed. If you live in the Globe Derby Park area join the club. It meets 1st Sunday of every month and the instructors are always helpful, knowledgeable and qualified.
The dressage competition is on 22nd Feb, entries close 16th Feb. Go to Aushorse for details & a flyer. Support those who support us!
Back to top Go down
Saltbush Lodge
Admin
Saltbush Lodge

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Standardbred dressage competition   Standardbred dressage competition EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 3:14 pm

Hiya Lizzie - that sounds great!!
Back to top Go down
https://saso.forumotion.net
Bandicoot

Bandicoot

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Standardbred dressage competition   Standardbred dressage competition EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 1:32 pm

Should be awesome, Meegs is goin with Deej. So am going to go down and cheer her on! Very Happy Bummed I'm so damn big now, couldn't get in the saddle if I tried..

Bump has expanded heaps in the last week.. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.aylesburylodge.com
Saltbush Lodge
Admin
Saltbush Lodge

PostSubject: Re: Standardbred dressage competition   Standardbred dressage competition EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 3:16 pm

oh bugga mate. - Only 12 or so weeks left thou.
Back to top Go down
Lizzie

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Standardbred dressage competition   Standardbred dressage competition EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 11:40 am

The dressage day went very well, exceptionally organised and, as always at Equus, relaxed and stress free. There were a few standardbreds competing, but nowhere near enough!!!! The club specifically held the event this day so it would not clash with any other standardbred events, what a pity more SB riders didn't attend. Oh well, they are thinking of holding another similar event, hopefully, despite the poor attendance, they will again have a SB ring. Come on guys - support your breed, show the TB owners how good these horses are!
Hope to see you all at the next one.
Liz
Back to top Go down
Saltbush Lodge
Admin
Saltbush Lodge

PostSubject: Re: Standardbred dressage competition   Standardbred dressage competition EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 3:55 pm

we will be there huny - sorry we could not be there.

Please dont stop holding theses events - as soon as a have a float we will be there will guns firing.

Unfortunately things were a bit umm BROKEN here lately - me fractued ribs - criag fell on his head - I know normally not a problem girly but doctor told him he was sick shok so naturally he was dying affraid

actually he did have quite a severe concussion so we could not make it - GRRRRRRRRRR

but dont give up - keep it coming and the people will come lizzy - good on ya and keep us informed.
Back to top Go down
Saltbush Lodge
Admin
Saltbush Lodge

PostSubject: Re: Standardbred dressage competition   Standardbred dressage competition EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 3:58 pm

seriously lizzy we comment your club for including our breed - just with the fire flood and broken bones lately - my other mate that was going to come broke his collar bone - I know seriously - we were laughing about it tuesday - fell off his kids pony - not the 17hh standie lisa

we will come - just needs time.

kath
Back to top Go down
Bandicoot

Bandicoot

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Standardbred dressage competition   Standardbred dressage competition EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 2:09 pm

Actually it did clash with a standardbred event, or rather a dressage clinic they were holding with Marion Von Saagh.

In addition, it was the only weekend a few of us high-point chases had off, we had a show the week before and a show the week after..

And with shows pretty much every weekend to the end of the season, speaking for myself, I was exhausted. Wanted to go just to cheer everyone one, but confess, I was glad of a weekend off.

*bows head in shame*
Back to top Go down
http://www.aylesburylodge.com
Saltbush Lodge
Admin
Saltbush Lodge

PostSubject: Re: Standardbred dressage competition   Standardbred dressage competition EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 3:24 pm

everyone getting ready for this???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Standardbred dressage competition   Standardbred dressage competition Empty

Back to top Go down

Standardbred dressage competition
Page 1 of 1